6.14.2007


It's been a while. If you aren't used to it by now, I don't think you really know me at all!

Big news: I'm pregnant. Very happily pregnant! Super excited! It's a boy. A boy we have nicknamed Jimmy John at this point. We have actually picked a name...but we were going to try to keep it secret until he was born. That, and, I don't like it and plan on fighting it when JR returns from deployment. Oh yeah, he's deployed and due back about 3 weeks before we are due. Thanks W! Here's his ship...if you squint and have Xray vision...you can spot him in his scivvies playing XBox and eating obscene amounts of Slim Jims.

I have no intention of turning this blog into Baby Alert 2007. I will comment and tell funny stories now and then...but no "post after boring post" about the trials and tribulations of procreating. On a funny note, however, thanks to all my shithead girls out there who gave me no warnings about sneezing and wetting ones pants. This shout out is for you....beeotches! Maybe that's what happened to Fergie?



Other than being pregnant, and loving every minute of it, not too much else going on. One of my co-workers was fired for sexual harassment...







I had some stranger run through my backyard at sunset...






And, found out that Vermont is trying to secede from the US.





Pretty uneventful if you ask me. More to come later....happy to be back!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

a little celebration song dedicated to your blog...
The
S is for Super and the
U is for unique the
P is for perfection and we know
that your a freak the
E is for exotic and the
R is for rap, so tell those nosey people just to stay the hell back Super Sonic m bum bum Super Sonic!

Im so glad your back!

Memo's Mind said...

Thanks Sarah...I needed a jolt back to 1992 when we shared a room. That was a grand time in my life!

Jenny! said...

I missed you so much...and I was so tired of checking every day and seeing that damn mole....so, the peeing in your pants thing when sneezing...well I better warn you now, you also pee your pants when reading funny shit like that! Thanks! I KNEW it was a boy and I am so so so happy for you, you have no idea!

Jenny! said...

I would love to babysit...when you come visit Sarah!

Jenny! said...

Ok, so I hope you don't mind that I will be leaving random comments frequently here!

Unknown said...

If you want anymore pregnancy heads up I'd be happy to help! I never had any annoying people touching my belly but that apparently happens a lot, I had to pee all the time but I naturally do that anyway, on a positive my skin was great and my allergies were almost nonexistent which was heaven b/c my allergies are hell, and the most unfortunate I must say is that even though it has been 5 years since I had mine and I didn't have the problem while pregnant I like many women now have pesky chin hairs that I vigilantly pluck (thanks to the pregnancy hormones) so I do not look like the bearde lady! But as they say, it was worth it! And...if they can give you drugs during labor, take them! I couldn't and it was back labor and enough to make me never want another one! I wish you an absurdly easy labor and a fantastically healthy pregnancy!