7.13.2005

Warm Water for the Feet.....

So the jacuzzi is hooked up, spewing bubbles and as Paris would say, "It's hot!" JR and I sat on the edge of our new deck this evening and put our feet in it. It was great! No electric shocks! I highly recommend that the next time you all come to visit...bring your suit! Unless we plan on drinking, then don't worry about it!

All in all, I'm exhausted and excited! Work has been crazy (sales close tomorrow and Big Boss Lady coming in from LA) and we have been working on the house. I am volunteering a lot of my "free time" to a non-profit that works with military families as well. Very gratifying...but I need a vacation!

Since I mentioned it....I'm going to ChiTown of Friday! Can't wait to see the Cubs and Brown Cow and Sears Tower....and Sarahbooboo too!! I am sure I will do something dumb while I am there...so stay tuned! It's about to get good! And Beth, I promise not to drunk blog!!! Maybe!

Peace out!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You quoted Paris Hilton?????? It is like I dont even know you anymore!

Andres said...

Takes lots and lots of pictures.. i wanna see