10.17.2005

An Excuse for my Absence

I haven't blogged in a while. Get over yourselves! I am sure that there are many good reasons for that. None that come to the top of my head however. I do have to say...considering that I spend 8 hours a day on a computer at work...when I come home...I don't even go in the room that our computer lives in! It might lure me in with a "quick game of Mahjong"! It has powers you know! I've seen I, Robot!

For those of you that have not seen me in some time...I am now 30 pounds lighter! The diet is going well and I hit a self induced wall there for a bit...but I think we are on the right track again. It's really tough to eat right when you are attending weddings, rehearsal dinners and family lunches. At these times...I say to hell with the diet and bring on the white sauce at Miguel's!

Besides losing some of my ass...not much else has changed. Still working on the house, still have 3 crazy dogs...oh yeah...and my sister was here for 3 days and didn't mention me once on her crappy blog! Talked about my cousins, and drinking some beer, and her going on "My" diet...but not a thing about what an awesome experience it was to see me...or how much she misses me...or what a nice rack I have!!! Unforgivable (sung like Nat King Cole)!

Peace out to everyone but Sarah~

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Pitty party table for one. And I would just like to say that your ass is still considerable just in different ways now! Love ya, Sarah

Rikki Suzanne said...

Congratulations on loosing weight! That is very exciting. Did you have to mention the white sauce? I miss San Diego so much!!