10.23.2005

My Life...Sudoku and Landfills

Sudoku is taking over my life! My sister, Sarah, came home a few weeks back and introduced me to the world of Sudoku puzzles! I am hooked! I have found multiple websites and am now considering my first sudoku book purchase. I am very excited about such a thing. For some reason, finishing a puzzle gives me the same feeling of accomplishment that I can only imagine Albert Einstein had when completing the first A bomb! Really...that's all I can think of to compare it to.

In other news, JR and I knocked down that hideous shed that was in the back yard (also known as Debi's Room-JR's sister). We took two loads of crap to the dump yesterday and then stopped by my dads for some chit chat and coffee. My dad finally cut his hair!!! If I had had my digital camera, I would have taken a picture for you! It's not "super Navy short" by any means, but it's not "pass the dubbie long" now either! He told me he looks like Clinton now...of course, I mentioned Hillary and he seemed to be a little offended! Back to the shed, we still have another 3 loads or so to take to the dump. It's all wood, stucco, roofing tiles and the cinder block that is left from when we knocked down the wall. I can't wait for Bethiclaus and Andiclaus to see everything we have done...it's been so long since they were here. Sarah has kind of seen it in bits and pieces...but the whole thing will be different for them! We are going to be doing some landscaping in the near future...but it's too late in the year to put grass down...so it will still look like the Mojave for a few more months!

I'm off to load the monster truck with more crap from the backyard. If you haven't heard from me in a couple of days...assume that JR left me at the landfill! I have been doing an awful lot of complaining about the manual labor he is forcing me to do...and he's not so happy with me at the moment!

Schizzle my nixxle,

Naomi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fo Sho! I can't wait to see the big changes: Dad's hair and your back yard. I thought TG was doing some early landscaping for you???