10.24.2005

I'm going to be an Entrepreneur...did I spell it correctly?

I have decided to start my own business!!! How exciting!!! I am actually on a deadline as well and I have a Tea Party Bridal Shower that I am going to help a family friend put together in April and I am responsible for the most important part...the tea! So my shop is going to sell Tea and Spices...I am trying to come up with a very catchy name...so if you have some suggestions, please do comment! My plan is to start on the web and doing in home demos (kind of like Pampered Chef)...and then when we are financially capable...I will open an actual shop. I've been looking at a few locations byut it's hard to say what I will be able to do at this point. Kind of depends on how everything goes!

My goal in the next couple of months is to get my business license, Resellers permit, and Health Inspection...and my Cosmetology license (just wanted to slip that in to shake things up!). I have to find vendors, put together the packaging and pricing (I will be needing some assistance with the famed Beadazzler for this!), get my marketing stuff working, design a website and, most importantly, decide what my title will be! I am so title driven...I am thinking "Tea Bag Goddess" might look nice on a name tag! HA! (Thought you might giggle Josue.)

Any comments you would like to sling my way at this point? I can take it...

Happy Sipping!

Naomi

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am rather fond of the title "Bitch buy some tea, and spices" Its catchy, thats for sure. I am already thinking about your package, I mean the packaging! I am thinking pink with feathers.

Rikki Suzanne said...

I will totally buy tea from you! I love tea. And I like sarah's title too.