10.23.2005

CopyCat

I have noticed this little quizzy dealy on so many other blogs...I decided to do this one as well. I'm secure enough in my blogging that I don't really care if people are tired of reading this!

7 Things to do before I die:

1. Go to Ireland/Scotland.
2. Have a baby. (or adopt...depends on how desperate we get!)
3. Own my own business.
4. Run in a triathlon. (big one or little one...but just to accomplish it)
5. Attend a World Series game (preferably with the Padres in it), a Super Bowl (preferably the Chargers or Redskins), a Stanley Cup Final (Mighty Ducks baby!) and a World Cup game (although Europeans are crazy about football and people always die...so it makes me nervous!).
6. Go on a kayak safari...maybe from San Diego...down the coast of Baja into the Gulf of Mexico and back. (Of course, not to be done during hurricane season!)
7. Go to Fiji.


7 Things I can do:

1.
Play volleyball.
2. Sign Language.
3. Sing (in the shower, in my car...at a karaoke bar!)
4. Write...I love to write kids stories about everyday objects (pencils, cans of soup, cars)
5. Say "Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious" backwards.
6. I can pat my head and turn my hand in a circle on my tummy at the same time.
7. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.


7 Things I can't do:

1.
Gymnastics ( I think I may be the most inflexible person in the world!)
2. Anything artistic (draw, paint, write music)
3. Anything that requires beads, sequins, craft glue, raffia, styrofoam and a Beadazzler!
4. Eat sushi.
5. I usually cannot reach the top shelf in the grocery store...I always have to ask for help if I need something from there.
6. Be patient with adults that don't take responsibility for themselves and their actions.
7. I can't use any of JR's tools in the garage...not that I physically can't do it...but JR has forbid me from breaking, I mean using, his tools!


7 Things that attract me to a man:

1.
Eyes
2. Lips
3. Sense of humor
4. Ears (of course....I like this in a dog too!)
5. legs...especially the calf....grrrrrr
6. The way I fit when I hug him
7. His Homer Simpson slippers!


7 Things I say most often:

1. "Get the f**k out of my way" - Usually said while caroling for the holidays at the old folks home...or driving in San Diego rush hour!
2. "San Diego Super Chargers...San Diego Chargers" (last section sung really high pitched)
3. "Go Padres", "I can't believe he missed that ball", "I can't believe he struck out with the bases loaded", "I can't believe the Padres actually won the 2005 Western Division Championship", "I can't believe the Padres got swept by the Cardinals"...these statements all really blur into one!
4. "You're not the boss of me"
5. "Roscoe...get TG's head out of your mouth!"
6. "My middle name is Careful"
7. "Dammit...I hate stupid people!!!"


7 Celebrity Crushes:

1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Matt Damon (his little buddy Ben irritates the piss out of me!)
3. The Rock
4. Scott Caan (Tweeter from Varsity Blues - naked with a cowboy hat...YUM!)
5. George Clooney
6. Jake Peavy (Padres)
7. Mark Sweeney (Padres)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey there Careful! I laughed the whole way through! It is like I could hear you saying Rosco....