12.19.2006

The boss is drunk...

My office holiday party was last night. On a Monday? Hell yes on a Monday...we don't have to be in until noon on Tuesday and I am all about that.

So, I am the one who bought all of the booze (being reimbursed of course) for the party and I happen to know that there was a lot of booze there. When I started to make my exit at about midnight...I noticed that only about 1/8 of the booze was left. We all had some beers, a few cocktails, a sip or two of wine and a champagne toast.

MY BOSS GOT HAMMERED!

Now, I'm not talking "had a nice buzz going". Or even slurring a word or two. I mean stumbling over carpet lint, eyes half closed, words all jumbled, hugging on whoever was closest every two minutes ass crazy hammered. It was awesome.

Oh the walk of shame she will have to endure as she opens up Suite 100's door this afternoon!

3 comments:

Jenny! said...

Thats fun! Did you take pictures...cuz those could come in really handy one day!

If she's in a good mood today (despite the hangover) then she definately got some last night!

Sarah said...

I love to see that you found a job where responsibility is key!

Jeanette said...

Good times! I love getting wasted at work parties. It really raises my credibility. Despite this it doesn't seem to ever stop me.