12.19.2006

T Minus 14 hours and Counting...

For those of you that care...my sister will be landing in San Diego in 14 hours. I swear I could not be more excited! I have an entire closet full of shit that needs to be wrapped and my best little elf is about to arrive. Oh the things that I need to do before she arrives:

*Clean up the guest room
*Dismantle the "Sex Dungeon" currently in the guest room
*Dust and vaccuum
*Hide the crack
*Clean sheets on the bed
*Bury the bodies
*Scrub the bathroom
*Breakdown bathroom meth lab
*Wrap Sarah's presents
*Return the "I Love George W. Bush" poster I originally bought for Sarah for Christmas
*Wash the dishes

and last but not least...

Cut the tree in the front yard so that it looks like a giant middle finger for all my neighbors!

Got to run...lots to do!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

umm can we keep the meth lab up?

Jenny! said...

Um, can I spend Christmas at your house...b/c you sound like a good time!

Sarah is a great elf...she's all like coordinating her wrapping paper and elf stuff like that!

Jenny! said...

Oh, you never have to dismantle a sex dungeon...that's totally normal!

Jeanette said...

Sarah has her own, so she knows whats up. I'm actually counting down the hours until Sarah comes back (T Minus 189 hours and Counting). I actually went to a calendar with a calculator to figure that out. Gosh golly I'm a nerd.

Memo's Mind said...

I don't know what made me think you were a nerd. The idea that you actually sat down with a calendar and calculator...or the "Gosh golly" part???

Jenny! said...

I think its both...Jeanette can no longer make fun of Sarah and I's double dates to nerdy movies!